Search   
   FAQ   
   Latest posts   
17 November 2017 22:19 h
QQ on a paired board

Flush
Flush
3 July 2011 10:59 h

Hand History for Game 3632162782 (IPoker)
Tourney Hand NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, June 27, 12:32:03 ET 2011
Table Dirty Dozen Jackpot Sit N Go 599500851 (Real Money)
Seat 3 is the button
Seat 1: JackAce77 ( $494.00 USD )
Seat 3: hero ( $1880.00 USD )
Seat 5: IAMICM ( $2201.00 USD )
Seat 8: xxxraiseyou69 ( $1767.00 USD )
IAMICM posts small blind [$30.00 USD].
xxxraiseyou69 posts big blind [$60.00 USD].
Dealing down cards
Dealt to hero [

queen of clubs queen of hearts
JackAce77 folds
hero raises [$240.00 USD]
IAMICM folds
xxxraiseyou69 calls [$180.00 USD]

Dealing Flop

[ 7 of diamonds, 7 of spades, 8 of diamonds
xxxraiseyou69 checks
hero bets [$1640.00 USD]
xxxraiseyou69 calls [$1527.00 USD]

Dealing Turn

[ jack of diamonds

Dealing River

[ 5 of clubs
hero wins $113.00 USD from main pot
xxxraiseyou69 wins $3564.00 USD from main pot
xxxraiseyou69 shows king of clubs, 7 of clubs

So what do you think?
Flush
Flush
3 July 2011 14:39 h
Well Pre-Flop it was perfect. He called so he probably didn't have AA, KK , AK. After the flop, well the all in makes calling with a flush draw or a straight draw a bad decision. He could've called with a medium pair 99 - 66.

I believe you were unlucky but i wouldn't go all in with that flop.
Flush
Flush
3 July 2011 16:44 h
That's a scary flop. I would thread lightly. While you are winning pre-flop since he didn't re-raise, you should be carefull when the board pairs.
One Pair
One Pair
3 July 2011 20:27 h
Considering the type of the tournament and blind level, it's super easy stackoff, although I wouldn't shove the flop but valuebet ~3/5 pot instead. Then call the shove, or shove the raise of course.
Anyway, you wouldn't have posted this hand if villain showed up with A8, would you? Just a classic beat, not much you can do here.
Flush
Flush
4 July 2011 04:29 h
It seems goin gall in was a bad decision.

'
' . ('Bliausmas' ? 'Bliausmas ' .posted : '') . '
'Considering the type of the tournament and blind level, it's super easy stackoff, although I wouldn't shove the flop but valuebet ~3/5 pot instead. Then call the shove, or shove the raise of course.
Anyway, you wouldn't have posted this hand if villain showed up with A8, would you? Just a classic beat, not much you can do here.

If he showed A8 i might inderstand what he did but K7? This is what's bothering me. Was it a good call pre-flop by him? I don't think it was. In the end i asked him how could he call with that hand and he simply replied, "you weren't all in".
One Pair
One Pair
6 July 2011 15:35 h
But it shouldn't seem like that. That's called a cooler - when you correctly put all your stack in the middle, but it appears that your opponent already has you beat.
And I wouldn't recommend to question motives of stupid plays by stupid opponents. Yeah, this time he called your raise with 1/7 of his stack with possibly dominated trash hand with a hope to "hit the flop" (just brilliant...) and got lucky, but majority of the time you're gonna crush such a stupid plays, when he calls your shove on the flop with pair of 7, or gutshot. The best antidote against idiots is constant value betting.
Flush
Flush
6 July 2011 16:39 h
'
' . ('Bliausmas' ? 'Bliausmas ' .posted : '') . '
'But it shouldn't seem like that. That's called a cooler - when you correctly put all your stack in the middle, but it appears that your opponent already has you beat.
And I wouldn't recommend to question motives of stupid plays by stupid opponents. Yeah, this time he called your raise with 1/7 of his stack with possibly dominated trash hand with a hope to "hit the flop" (just brilliant...) and got lucky, but majority of the time you're gonna crush such a stupid plays, when he calls your shove on the flop with pair of 7, or gutshot. The best antidote against idiots is constant value betting.

Couldn't agree more.
One Pair
One Pair
27 December 2011 09:04 h
biztos jolapok voltak: Evil:

poker online